Yanina Voron is a figurative oil painter based in Barcelona. She works in a highly detailed lifelike manner and among her favorite topics are flowers, still life and seascapes.
From a young age, Yanina showed a great passion for drawing. At the age of nine her parents enrolled her in private art lessons, where she learned the basics of drawing and design. Many of her relatives were skilled at painting and her grandfather was especially talented. However, a few years later, Yanina completed a university degree not related to art.
Then, in 2006 Yanina graduated from the Academic School of Design in Moscow and in the following years she has completed several successful design projects for private houses and apartments.
In January 2020, she started taking painting lessons. The soon declared pandemic contributed to the fact that more and more of her time was devoted to art. Shortly after, Yanina finished her business activity and devoted herself entirely to expressing and improving as an artist.
In 2020-2021 she received academic knowledge and successfully completed the Master of Painting course at the Art School, St. Petersburg.
Currently Yanina is a member of the Eurasian Art Union and her artworks are in private Russian, German and Spanish collections.
Awards and Exhibitions:
- Collective summer exhibition, Subex Art Gallery, Barcelona, Spain ( July 2023 and September 2023)
- International fair «ART KARLSRUHE» (20th edition) with Javier Roman Art Project gallery, Messe Karlsruhe, Germany (May 2023)
- Collective exhibition «The MEAM Hall: 3rd edition», Museu Europeu d’Art Modern (MEAM) in Barcelona, Spain ( March 2023 – September 2023)
- International Art Fair «Artist360» (4th edition) – Contemporary Art Week, Madrid, Spain (February 2023 )
- Collective exhibition «The MEAM Hall: 2nd edition», Museu Europeu d’Art Modern (MEAM) in Barcelona, Spain (September 2022 – March 2023)
- Still life Arts / The international still life art contest, Exhibition Hall of the Eurasian art Union, Moscow, Russia, Nomination – Painting: 1st Place (May 2022)
- Participation in the international selection of the Luxembourg Art Prize, The Pinacothèque, Luxembourg (December 2021)
- Juried Exhibition «Landscapes», Colors of Humanity Art Gallery, Everett, PA, USA: Honorable Mention (October 2021)
- Golden Time Talent, 26 season, Nomination – Painting, London, UK: 1st Place (September 2021)
- Group Exhibition «New Winter», Art School, St. Petersburg, Russia (December 2020)
- «The illusion of Art», L’Arcada Galeria d’Art, Blanes – Costa Brava, Spain (October 2022)
- Art & Design magazine Artventurous , Issue 34, special Edition Basel: Connection with the natural world
- Art School Book: Fundamentals of Drawing and Painting (Our students are our pride!)