Yanina Voron is a figurative oil painter based in Barcelona. She works in a highly detailed, lifelike manner and among her favourite topics are the still life and the seascapes.
From a young age, Yanina showed a great passion for drawing. At the age of nine her parents enrolled her in private art lessons, where she learned the basics of drawing and design. Many of her relatives were skilled at painting and her grandfather was especially talented, however, art was always just a hobby for them. A few years later, despite the glowing reviews from teachers, the family insisted on getting Yanina a university education not related to art, and her dream of self-expression through painting remained a dream for many years.
In January 2020, she found a teacher and started taking painting lessons. The soon declared pandemic contributed to the fact that more and more of her time was devoted to art. Presently Yanina finished her business activity and is fully dedicated to expressing and improving herself as an artist.
During the year she was receiving academic knowledge and successfully completed the course «Master’s Degree in Painting» at the art school «Oil Painting» in St. Petersburg. Some of Yanina’s work is already part of private collections.
Awards and Exhibitions:
- Still life Arts / The international still life art contest, Exhibition Hall of the Eurasian art Union, Moscow, Russia, Nomination – Painting: 1st Place (May 2022)
- Participation in the international selection of the Luxembourg Art Prize, The Pinacothèque, Luxembourg (December 2021)
- Juried Exhibition «Landscapes», Colors of Humanity Art Gallery, Everett, PA, USA: Honorable Mention (October 2021)
- Golden Time Talent, 26 season, Nomination – Painting, London, UK: 1st Place (September 2021)
- Group Exhibition «New Winter», art school «Oil Painting», St. Petersburg, Russia (December 2020)